%Gallery-6090a91a-a1b4-43eb-bf9b-2946edfa15e5%Gallery was not found.
Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photographers Since 1953
Rest In Peace
Mickie Rosen & Abe Miller
Artists, Photographers, Friends
Upcoming Club Events
Tuesday, May 14: General Competition
Tuesday, May 28: Program with John Benigno - "When Photography Becomes Art"
Tuesday, June 11 - Annual Banquet at Marzano
Outings & Special Events
Saturday, May 25: Batsto Village/ Cape May Zoo with Photographers Without Borders
Day Trip to New York City TBA Summer
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and projects
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by distinguished photographers
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Learn and have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.