Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photography Since 1953
2017 Interclub Co-champions!►
Upcoming Club Events
Tuesday, May 2 -General Competition
Tuesday, May 16 - Photographing Children, presented by Jane Ammon + Pat Mann Deadline
Tuesday, May 30 -Annual Meeting/Board Elections
Outings & Special Events
Steel Stacks, Bethlehem PA, Summer TBA
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
Exhibition at Ann's Choice by Dutch Bagley and Mickie Rosen, Reception April 23 at 2 PM, open by appointment through June 28
Phillips Mill Photography Exhibition - Show June 3-25.
B&H Optic - NYC - June 4-7
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.