Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photography Since 1953
View the 2016 Pat Mann Award winners at right. ►
Upcoming Club Events
Tuesday, January 17: Special Program - Chris Nicholson on Photographing National Parks at Elkins Park Train Station
Tuesday, January 31 - Second Annual UK/US Challenge
Outings & Special Events
Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography - Show April 2 - April 9, 2017, Entries close February 11, Field Trip April 9
Mill Creek, Gladwyne PA and Steel Stacks, Bethlehem PA, TBA
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
Phillips Mill Photography Exhibition - Show June 3-25, Digital Entries Due February 24, Prints due March 3-4.
Americana at the Pennsylvania Center for Photography, March 24 to April 9, Entries due February 20.
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.