%Gallery-6090a91a-a1b4-43eb-bf9b-2946edfa15e5%Gallery was not found.
Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photographers Since 1953
Upcoming Club Events
Until further notice, all in person meetings of CCC are suspended, as per Montgomery County closings of all recreation centers.
We are pleased to announce that virtual meetings will be scheduled for the 2020-21 season.
March 2 : Critique - Architecture with Angie McMonigal
March 16: Alan Shapiro on Environmental Portraiture
March 30: Kevin Sawford on 20 Nature Photography Projects Throughout the Year
April 6: PSA Youth Showcase - Talented teen Shutterbugs present
April 20: Specific Competition - Fauna Rescheduled from January
May 4: A Case for Black and White Photography with John Martin
May 11: Specific Competition - Architecture
June 1: General Competition
Outings & Special Events
Four Seasons Project at Meadowbrook Farm - no reservations required
Paxson Hill Farm - June 22nd
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level. Go to our Meetup Group for Zoom information.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and projects
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by distinguished photographers
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Learn and have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.