Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photography Since 1953
View the 2016 Pat Mann Award winners at right. ►
Upcoming Club Events
Tuesday, April 4 -Interclub Selection Night
Tuesday, April 18 -Review of Transatlantic Images with Marty Malgieri and the Image Makers
Wednesday, April 26 -Interclub Contest at Huntingdon Valley Library
Tuesday, May 2 -General Competition
Tuesday, May 16 - Photographing Children, presented by Jane Ammon + Pat Mann Deadline
Tuesday, May 30 -Annual Meeting/Board Elections
Outings & Special Events
Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography - Show April 2 - April 9, 2017, Entries close February 11, Field Trip April 2
Steel Stacks, Bethlehem PA, April 29 (Tentative)
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
Americana at the Pennsylvania Center for Photography, March 24 to April 9. Congratulations to Dutch Bagley, Arlene Renee Finston, John Stritzinger, Marlene Mendez, Mickie Rosen,and Ellie Seif
Phillips Mill Photography Exhibition - Show June 3-25.
B&H Optic - NYC - June 4-7
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.