Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photographers Since 1953
2017 Interclub Co-champions!►
Upcoming Club Events
Tuesday, September 26 - General Competition with Karl Leck
Tuesday, October 10 - General Competition with David Harrar
Outings & Special Events
Human Form Studio Shoot (paid event) - October 28
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
Petty Island Photography Workshop, October 14
Photo Plus Expo - October 25-28, Javits Center NYC
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.