%Gallery-6090a91a-a1b4-43eb-bf9b-2946edfa15e5%Gallery was not found.
Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photographers Since 1953
Upcoming Club Events
Rowland Community Center will be closed until April 2022, so we will meet virtually and at outings until a safe and convenient alternative is secured.
September 28 : Opening Night
October 5: General Competition
October 19: US/UK Selection Night
October 26 Interclub Selection Night
November 9: US/UK Transatlantic Battle
November 17: Interclub Competition
November 30: Fifth Tuesday Members Night
December 7: Specific Competition
December 21 Holiday Party
Outings & Special Events
Four Seasons Project at Meadowbrook Farm - Thursday morning shoots until October 28,
then we will resume our enhanced access sessions. Organizational meeting 10 AM October 23 at Meadowbrook.
October 10 - Field Trip to Wade's Salvage Yard, led by Duke Schutkofsky
October 17 - Field Trip to the Art Museum Area, led by John Stritzinger
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level. Go to our Meetup Group for Zoom information.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and projects
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by distinguished photographers
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Learn and have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.