Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photography Since 1953
Upcoming Club Events at Rowland
All activities at Rowland were canceled for snow emergency on February 17 - Setup Night Rescheduled!
Tuesday, February 24: Interactive Setup Night with Models and Still Life
Tuesday, March 3: Specific Competition -Patterns and Textures
Sunday, February 22 - Field trip to WIEP
Coming in Spring 2015 - Longwood Gardens & Bryn Athyn
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
February 22-March 1: Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography.
February 28-March 1: Horizon Photography Workshops, Wilmington DE
Saturday, March 21: Photo Beach Bash hosted by Coastal Camera Club, Rehoboth Beach DE.
May 23- June 21: Phillips Mill Photography Exhibition. Deadline for entries March 14.
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.