Welcome to the Cheltenham Camera Club
A Learning Club: Supporting and Encouraging Photography Since 1953
Norman Levinson, 1931-2016
Great photographer, mentor, and friend
Upcoming Club Events
February 16:Hand On Night
Tuesday, March 1: Specific Competition: Architecture
Sunday, February 14: Chinese New Year Celebration
Sunday, March 6: Wilmington International Exhibition of Photography
Saturday, May 28: Shoot honoring Norman Levinson at Grounds for Sculpture
Other "Unofficial" Club Events
Phillips Mill Photographic Exhibition: Digital submission deadline February 26, Print drop off March 4-5
Come visit us! New members are always welcome,
whatever your skill level.
- Meet other photographers
- Sharpen your skills with informative programs and outings
- Grow as an artist by having your photos critiqued by expert image makers
- Share your photos with a community of shooters in their 20's, 40's, and 80's who support and nurture everyone's work
- Stretch yourself with photographically challenging subjects and techniques
- Rub elbows with international award winning image makers
- Attend programs given by Pulitzer and Emmy winners
- Go on photo outings with others who share your passion
- Have a blast!
We meet the first and third Tuesday of each month (sometimes the second and fourth) at 7:30 p.m. from September to May at the Rowland Community Center, 400 Myrtle Avenue in Cheltenham, PA. The first meeting of the month is a competition and the second is a guest speaker or expert member.
Outings are scheduled randomly. Consult the calendar before coming, as holidays sometimes cause meetings to be rescheduled.